Monday, August 11, 2008

Brave New Blogosphere

Hello! You found us! Check back for all sorts of randomness that is life in Casa del Arnold. Without getting too personal, let me divulge a little about the members of the Casa. There's Joe, fresh off the jet from nearly 2 years in Iraq, college student, and new Broadcast Engineer. Then there's me, Sarah, secondary English teacher, and blogger extraordinaire. Also inhabiting the Casa are Harry, 3 y.o. maltese, and Pheebs, 7 m.o. yorkie, the most spoiled dogs in the world.

I've been blogging under the protection of Myspace for about 3 years now, but figured since our lifestyle has matured somewhat, I could be a little more open with my posting. However, I won't be giving up the guilty pleasure that is Myspace anytime soon, so look for my posts on there too if you are a Myspacer. Hopefully, I can keep this little blog alive..unlike my houseplants. :(

No comments: