Thursday, November 4, 2010

Me Gusta Mucho

If you haven't checked out Viva Terra, ya need to. It's a little granola and a whole lotta fabulous.

Here's what I'm loving in their latest catalog:

I envision this bed with that Rosa Pottery Barn bed set I've been drooling over for the past year...or even their new Carmen set.


It's kinda pricey...but an heirloom quality piece? Right? I love the grandeur of the scale. Hmm, I think I'd need a bigger house to make room for this bed, which would make it REALLY expensive. Oh well, I lurve it still.

And then there are these wreaths. I love the peace one for the holidays and the other one because succulents are one of the few plants I can keep alive.

And then there are these slippers. Those are fabulously flamboyant felted wool chrysanthemums and they make me happy. I think Oscar would destroy them though. Maybe not.
Is it too early to make my Christmas list?

FallBlog_Page_2(2)

No comments: