Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Post #101

I hit the ground running today trying to figure out final exam exemptions and tying up loose ends, so this is going to be short and sweet (and scatter brained).

-It is the last week of school! Yay!

-Teacher inservice Saturday. Wait. What? Saturday? I have a date in a suite at Lonestar Park on Saturday!

-I start class tomorrow. Woowhoo! I am a little nervous.

-UPS never found my books and the Islam and Politics class didn't make. Boo!

-My former student and cheerleader/current talented hair stylist gave me highlights Saturday. Sorry about the cleavage.

- Got my eyebrows waxed FINALLY. A student noticed today. They must have been outta control before.

- I bought some summer dresses at Target over the weekend. Yes, I take pictures of myself in the dressing room in the potential outfit. That way I can decide later if it was really that cute. It cuts down on impulse buys. I thought this was $19.99 cute. It also looks good with a cardigan or denim jacket.


- I spent time with my family over the holiday. While everyone went on a booze cruise on the lake, I stayed home with my parents and napped and read for my upcoming class. It was nice. :)

- I am officially ready for summer! Delirium has set in. It is 6:30 and I am still at school.


1 comment:

Kiki said...

I saw you in that dress and you looked super cute!