Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Busy Being Crafty

This weekend I made this set of onesies and t-shirt for a friend of a friend who is expecting a little girl.  I LOVE how the colors worked out (I was worried that pink and too much black might be too garish for baby stuff, but it isn't at all.)  Next up will be a set of matching burp cloths.

Fun! 

I've been wanting to stick yoyos on something.  yoyos=LOVE

Want one of these for myself!

One of my favorite alphabet appliques.
 I also made another little Halloween number for Maia.  She'll be set for the days leading up to Halloween.  A girl needs wardrobe options.  Her mother, mycousinamanda, taught me that when we traveled together.  She and I stuffed suitcases with many more articles of clothing than one human could ever wear in a 4 day vacation time frame.  Then she traveled to Japan many times and learned to pack light.  And then she taught me to pack light. (Her and Rick Steves.)  Packing light is overrated. I'm still trying to find the happy medium. ;)

Front.

Back.  Ruffle butt! I heart the candy corn fabric.

I finished the edges of the ruffles this time. We'll see how they hold up.

No comments: