Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stereotypical

It all started when Joe bought a new pair of cowboy boots.  He's from Florida, so he was a little excited to own his first pair.  Since he bought a pair, I decided to finally splurge and get those Old Gringos I'd been wanting.  Thankfully, I waited so long they were on sale. They are, by far, the coolest and most comfy pair of boots I've owned.

My first pair of Old Gringos!

Joe's are ostrich. Mine are butterfly and leopard. ;)

A picture... per Joe's request. ;)
Next my brother hooked Joe up a new Glock through some military wholesale program. I'm not a huge gun person, though I do not object to them.  Joe bought me a handgun when he was working overseas.  When I fired it for the first time, the spent casing flew behind my sunglasses and burned my cheek right under my eye.  I haven't shot it since.  Now we can go to the shooting range and practice together, or so he says. I think you see where this is going...

Ford F-150 Lariat. Doesn't look like a truck from here.

Now we will have two black on black vehicles. Gangsta.
I guess Joe thought he needed a pickup truck to complete his transformation. We spent all Saturday test driving trucks and shopping around for a good deal.  We think we found one, so by the end of this week, Joe should be a "true Texan." ;)

No comments: