Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I heart Zappos.com

So, if you saw my Christmas list you know there was a pair of redonkulously fabulous leopard cowboy boots on there I found on Zappos.com. Well I was lusting after them on Sat. night and noticed that there was only 1 pair left in my size! OMG! I panicked and bought them. Anyways, I got them today! Zappos upgraded my shipping to Express. Here's the best part for all you Zappos.com virgins that don't already know...free return shipping for up to 365 days after the purchase. This is wonderful considering that I am sending the boots back.

They are butta-soft and comfy which is a big deal with pull-on boots since I have such a high arch, but they just aren't leopardy enough for my taste. The leopard spots are in all the wrong (not visible) places and they kinda just look like some beat-up boots... and if I am going to pay THAT much for some shoes they must make me 100% happy. I mean, the clouds must part and a ray of light from the heavens must shine down with angels singing and all that jazz if I am spending that much. Boo...I wanted to like them so badly.
Anyways, Zappos has all kinds of cool stuff and I've always been very happy with their service. Can't beat free shipping both ways!

No comments: