Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa Baby...

I feel guilty for even having a wishlist in light of the economic gloom, but here it is anyways in it's materialistic glory.


  • Flock of Birds Dress from Francesca's : I love love love this dress. I've had this peacock obssession lately (even considered getting a peacock tat!). Best thing is it is on sale for $ 30!

  • Blu Cobochon Rings in black or coral from Max and Chloe- Saw these in US Weekly (Don't judge me! I had kicked the tabloid habit until Joe bought me a subscription last Valentine's Day.)

  • Go Go Betsy Satchel by the fabulous Betsy Johnson, Zappos.com- I've loved this bag since I first saw it last January. I almost paid full price to have it on our cruise. I got a dress instead. Good news is, I still love it, and now it's almost 50% off! Yes, it's gaudy, but I lurves it and I wants it! (Hey, if I can't have the classic Marc Jacobs Stam then I can get ridiculously trendy purses and save a G.)

  • Leopardito Boots by Old Gringo- Zappos.com I have a pair of Frye boots, but they are a snooze compared to these. These boots are "part cowgirl and part fashionista." I think that pretty much describes me. Of course they are over the top, but that's why I like them. Two sizes left... and my size is one of them. If that's not a sign from the heavens, I don't know what is! Drawback: not on sale :( I may end up buying these for myself anyways.



Put them all together and you have one tickity-tack outfit. haha Don't worry though, I have plans for each item.

No comments: