Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And the Magic # Is....

Three! From the xray, the vet was able to find three puppies. Right now it looks like Pheebs will be able to deliver naturally granted she does so prior to Monday afternoon. If not, the puppies will get much bigger and she will have to have a c-section.


I think Joe and I want to keep one. A boy. His name might be McGruber. Harry, Phoebe, and McGruber. No? How about Orbi? Phoebe was going to be Orbi if she had been a he. I was coming off a season of LA Ink and just loved Kat's boyfriend, "Orbi." He is Roy Orbison's son.


I was looking back through Phoebe's baby pics and found this one when she was about 14 weeks old. Yes, I squealed when I saw them. OMG...can you imagine 3 of these running around?! I am in trouble. Big trouble.

No comments: