Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rangers Game


Joe and I went to our first Rangers game of the season and it could not have been a more perfect time. The tickets and parking pass were free, the weather was cool, the seats were awesome, CJ Wilson pitched an entire game, no one successfully started The Wave, and there were fireworks at the end to top it all off.

I LOVE going to games with Joe. He's a great fan. I'm pretty sure he was the reason CJ did so well that night. He had his own personal cheerleader in Joe. (Is it bad that I am secretly happy that Marlon Byrd is with another team so Joe doesn't embarrass me flapping his "wings" when Byrd comes to bat?) Don't tell him I said so
Oh yeah...and how awesome did these fireworks photos turn out?! They were taken with the Samsung camera Joe won in the hula-hooping contest at work. It has a fireworks setting. Pretty cool.
.

No comments: