Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just Call Me Fatty McGee

The bake-o-rama was a great success. The cinnamon roll dough didn't wreak havoc in the fridge overnight, and I ate my weight in sugary, buttery, yummy treats. Don't worry, I've already got my New Year's Resolution in place. It involves gettin' up in the gym and workin' on my fitness. We made cinnamon rolls, spiced pecans, candied pecans,oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, snicker doodles, and gingerbread men. Hopefully we can make this a tradition. It was a lot of fun.

Looking all domestic and stuff (minus hair and makeup).

The PW Cinnamon Rolls pre-icing.
And after...yum....

Making candied pecans.

2 comments:

Kimberly Larsen said...

I love how Mama Hart has a wine glass in her hand in all the pictures... even while using the mixer! I looks like ya'll had a great time - what a fun tradition!!

Amanda said...

I wish I could have been there. LOVE your mom with the classic glass of wine in hand!