Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thanks, Santy

My husband is not a theater-goer, but gave me Dallas Summer Musical season tickets this year. I talked him into accompanying me to Stomp, so maybe I'll make a musical man out of him yet. I'm very excited about the line up, especially West Side Story.

I'm gonna need dates, y'all...someone to shame me into not singing and dancing along.

We had a great year, and 2011 looks promising. Both Joe and I will graduate, (perhaps some celebratory travel in order?), and of course, I get to meet mycousinamanda's latest addition, Maia, coming February 8.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I will be your date...my availability will be between May 15th(ish) and June 15th(ish). What a great present!

Sarah said...

well, if you're here June 18, I'll take ya to see Spamalot. But you have to watch Monty Python's Holy Grail about 1,792 times between now and then, give or take 1,790.