Monday, April 18, 2011

C25K: Week 6

A 20 minute run and our last interval behind us? Wildfires? Dust clouds? Gale force winds? Good grief.  This week really tested us.  The good news is that we passed. 

Over the past several weeks I've learned that temperature and humidity make a world of difference in my enjoyment level whilst running.  When the temperature climbs above 70 degrees, I'm toast.  With summer rapidly approaching, I'm feeling a little apprehensive, but I guess it will be like this whole process has been. We'll just get used to it.

Less than one month till the 5K.  I checked out the top times in my age group in last year's race.  The good news is that I think I can place in the top three.  But let me be honest:  I will be happy to cross the finish line and not pass out, puke, or die.

That is all.

No comments: