Thursday, August 4, 2011

Follow Your Nose

When I was at Office Max the other day lamenting all of the Back to School items on display, I ran across some pure nostalgia. Mr. Sketch markers.

Amazing in 3 languages!

 Only they weren't the basic scents. There is now an 18 pack with 6 new colors. OMG. I died a million times.  And then I bought three packs to indoctrinate encourage my students to appreciate the pure joy that is Mr. Sketch. (And I might go back for more!)


Aren't they glorious?

Never mind that an administrator might walk by and see me encouraging my students to sniff markers.  I am merely training them to have a keen sense of smell that will come in handy later in life. I will save them hundreds since they will no longer need to purchase a wine nosing kit to ID the aromas in the glass of wine they are smelling. You know, in case that wine smells like banana split or tropical punch...in which case they should pass on that wine. See?

No comments: