Monday, October 11, 2010

Best Invention Evah

OK, maybe not the best ever, but it sure popped into my life at a good time. This summer I purchased a cardigan from Anthropologie. This sweater cost way more than I would care spend on a non-cashmere item, but it was cute and flattering, and I bought it anyway. When this fantastic cardigan began to pill on the sides after only a few uses, I was disgusted, forlorn, and overall, considering swearing off Anthropologie forever.

Then, when I was at Old Navy this weekend, I was standing in line waiting to check out (jeans only $16?! Go!) I noticed this little gem.

It is the Sweater Saver. I already love this company for making double-sided tape to stop gaping on button up blouses, but I was still skeptical, and tossed it in my bag and figured I'd give it a shot.

Last night I tried it out on the pilling cardigan and it worked like magic. It's just a pumice stone, and it works way better than one of those little battery powered handheld pill shavers. I was stunned. It's definitely worth having one around.

They have them at Old Navy and it seems Bath and Body Works carries this as well.

Everyone should own one. (And seriously, go to Old Navy and buy 5 pairs of your favorite jeans in all different washes and lengths...$16 is ludicrous. I bought 2 pairs of the Sweetheart jeans in the skinny and bootcut regular fits and I am thinking of going back for more.)

FallBlog_Page_2(2)

No comments: