Thursday, March 26, 2009

Florida and Familia

I relished every moment I got to spend with my brother in FL...especially since at the end of the year he will be "dropping off the face of the earth." While I am not sure what this means exactly, I just assume I won't be seeing much of him for a while, which is disconcerting to me. He will be doing something so secret that his next duty station is edited out on the unclassified copy of his orders. His current boss can't even know where he's going or what he's doing. He did mention he will be required to wear suits from now on. I am actually afraid of saying much more than that, though I am sure he hasn't told me more than he should, because, well, he's just that paranoid and takes his job VERY seriously. I envision him being the next James Bond.

As you can see, it wouldn't be that far of a stretch.

Me, haunting everyone with my whiteness on a lovely beach in Destin. I just like to think of it as a natural camoflauge, blending in with the sugar-white sand.
I wore SPF 50 and still got a tan.

My brother and his comrades in some of the prettiest water in the U.S. That water was still freezing!

No comments: