Saturday, March 13, 2010

I ♥ Hobby Lobby & Etsy!

Earlier this week I happened upon these fabulous/slightly creepy prints on Etsy. I fell in love with the Alice in Wonderland ones and had to have some. The seller had a package deal that I couldn't pass up. Today, after dropping Phoebe off (tear), I swung by Hobby Lobby hoping that their frames were 50% off this week. They were!!! I picked up three 11x14 gallery frames for $5 each! I'm going to have to go back and get some more tomorrow because I am pleased with how nice they look. I haven't decided where all I am going to hang these yet, but I lurve them! I am even scheming to try to blow one of them up on the poster maker at school so I can have some relevant literary art on my classroom wall. There's an Edgar Allan Poe print by the same seller that I have my eye on too.
I will have to post pics when I hang them. One of the drawbacks of my bargain frames is an absence of hanging materials. :\

No comments: