Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Noticias


I am finally going back to finish my Masters Degree. I found a program at TCU that will allow me to take online classes or traditional classes. I could be finished as soon as August '11. I am so so excited and can't wait until registration opens. Don't think for one second that I don't still bleed burnt orange...but I must get some purple to incorpoate into my wardrobe. :) And how stinkin' cute is that horny toad, ahem..horned frog, in the TCU logo?!

In baby news...
My dog is going to be a momma. You see, when I bought Pheebs from the show kennel, her purchase came with a breeding contract. Apparently she is such a fine yorkie specimen that the breeder wanted to continue her bloodline (she gets pick of the litter).

Phoebe's "come hither" pose...or is it a "bugger off" look? lol

Well, the logistics of arranging the rendezvous have been worked out. Pheebs will stay with the breeder this weekend, get knocked up by a stapping young stud by the name of "Harley," and will come back home with me until she is a couple of weeks from her due date (50 days or so). Since I will be in school and unable to care for newborn puppies, Pheebs will be staying with the breeder until the puppies are a few days old.

Here's Phoebe's baby-daddy, Harley. teehee Isn't he cute?
It's Spring Break! Woowhoo! I am not traveling this year. :( I wish I could hop on a plane to Japan or North Carolina to visit family members, but plane tickets are not cheap to either of those places, and Joe's airline miles expired in January. As you could imagine, making 6 roundtrips to and from the Middle East racks up the miles. Boo! Too bad we never had the sense of urgency to use them! (or find out if they expired!)
So I am staying in D-town and will be attending the Black Eyed Peas concert with a friend. Ludacris is opening. Holla! Other than that, Joe is on Spring Break too, so I will get to spend the evenings with him and spend my days as a domestic engineer...maybe do a little painting.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Phoebe's baby daddy looks like a girl. :) I'm just saying.

Enjoy your break!!

Sarah said...

LOL yeah, the bow isn't very macho.

And I will definitely enjoy my break. Have fun with your sweet baby and Matt!

Kimberly Larsen said...

Ohhh I am jealous! Have fun at the concert! Ludacris would definitely be the highlight for me LOL - he is great live!!