Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's Tough Being a Girl

Today I had a wardrobe malfunction. You see, I have this snazzy fitted button down blouse and had worn it last week, and all day today with no mishaps. And then 7th period rolled around.
After I'd herded my last angel into my classroom, I glanced down and noticed said blouse was unbuttoned...but not just one button...two. There I was, standing in front of my two most "challenging" students (boys, of course) with some major cleavage showing. Not sure if they could see my matching black bra or not. I sure hope not. Luckily I happened to be wearing a cardigan and I closed it and tried to nonchalantly spin around and hide my shame. Oh. My. Gosh. I was morti-fied! Someday I hope to look back on this day and laugh. Right now I'm just praying my picture doesn't end up on the Internet or on the news. 15/16 year olds are pretty quick with a camera phone. Let's all hope my reaction time was quicker!
Yes, my shirt was unbuttoned to here! And yes, my arm is so pale there is no delineation between the white background and the edge of the photo.
Remember how I mentioned Pheebs was turning down her usual fare for unusual food choices? Today it was steamed broccoli. She gobbled it up like it was going out of style. Didn't touch the dog food. Broccoli, apple, and rotisserie chicken. That's just about all she will eat these days. I think she is pregnant.

1 comment:

Kimberly Larsen said...

OH MY GOODNESS! you really were showing alot of cleavage! hopefully none of the kiddos noticed - if they did i am sure you will never hear the end of it :)