Sunday, January 2, 2011

How I Roll...

Look what I found at Michael's for 40% off today! It's a handy-dandy ribbon organizer!  I love that I can see everything I have.  Now I am compelled to buy more ribbon...definitely need some blue, orange, yellow...and, of course, purple! Perhaps I should have purchased an additional ribbon organizer.  It's definitely a step up from the box (sitting on top) that I used before.  Things were a little crowded.



Mycousinamanda's sweet girl is due in a month. I hate that I can't be there to meet her and I'm slightly insanely jealous that some of Matt's family will make the trip. Mycousinamanda has ALWAYS been there for me when I needed her, and I really wish I could be there for her. Giving birth to one's first child half a world away from a majority of family and friends must be terrifying. But, if anyone on this planet can do it, it's her. :)

So...I can't help myself, I keep making these stinkin' burp cloths. They are pretty quick and painless to make, and it gives me instant gratification, and that is why I do it. I promise I'm not baby crazy or anything. After much head scratching and gnashing of the teeth, I figured out how to a) use cute fonts and b) how to make words in one go.

How friggin' cute is this? (The pinks are more pastel in person.)

When I get ready to ship them Okinawa way, I'll take more pictures of the others.  Amanda, you are set on burp cloths. You can never have to many burp cloths, right? Apparently they can double as changing pads, diapers, household cleaning rags, and car washing cloths.  So I figure these will last Maia for the rest of her life. haha

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are awesome, thank you!