Thursday, March 10, 2011

C25K Thursday: Week 1 Day 2

I sneaked a picture of him in his sporty new gear. hehe
Tonight's training session was a little easier than Tuesday; it was the same intervals as the previous session, so nothing new to report there. We made better time and needed to change up our course a little.  The weather was nice...a little chilly at first.  As much as I LOVE summertime, I'm dreading hot humid nights.

As we ran I tried to focus on controlling my breathing, and that was strangely relaxing.  Part of gradually easing into the jogging allows me to do this.  Previously when I've tried to jump right into running a mile, my breathing was all over the place, and it just sucked.  So far so good.

  Joe made a proposition tonight.  He's volunteered to eat salad for dinner on our running nights.  And that's fine by me!

No comments: