Thursday, March 3, 2011

C25K Thursday

Maybe Joe read my blog or maybe I just nagged him enough, but tonight we did our  walking  and running on Week 1: Day 3 of the Couch to 5K plan.  Joe had his headphones and I had the timer. He listened to Country, and I listened to our feet slapping the pavement, dogs barking, and Joe's weird breathing.  It's funny how we breath when we can't hear ourselves. 

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but my legs are a little sore from Tuesday night. Eek! (I also missed Jersey Shore tonight for my run.  Now that's dedication.) LOL Don't judge!

There's a C25K app on iTunes for $2.99  that I'm checking out. It looks like it may be worth the money.  There's this one.  And here's another one.   I am curious about the music, but I like the accountability...you can update Facebook and Twitter with your progress. 

Before our run, I went to Target to grab a couple of more neon sports bras and another pair of capri leggings. I bought some last week and I love them so much I went back for more. Actually, I went there to pick up a few items for care packages for my brother and his girlfriend.  They are both deployed overseas presently (in different locations).

Aren't they cute?
Today was just productive.
The reversible dress is done!
Now, it's on to the bloomers!

I like being productive.

1 comment:

Kara said...

i downloaded a C25K app on my iphone that let me incorporate my own music from itunes into the run. it would just mute the music volume on its own to let me know when to walk and when to run. it was quite handy!